B. Kamins Nia Stem Eye Cream Kx 0.5oz
B. Kamins Nia Stem Eye Cream Kx is formulated for all skin types and is comprised of a state-of-the-art Niacin blend, Bio-Maple Compound, plant stem cells, collagen and elastin, peptides, vitamins and other ingredients. It is designed to repair present and future sun damage, minimize redness and inflammation, increase cell function, smooth skin texture, even and brighten skin tone, as well as fight dark circles, puffiness, and crow's feet. B. Kamins Nia Stem Eye Cream Kx is an eye product that brings renewal to the entire eye area.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of cream in the morning and evening to the outer eye area.
• Niacin (Vitamin B3) - Stimulates microcirculation and healthy cell function; corrects and helps prevent sun damage.
• Plant Stem Cell - Derived from Heart-Leaf Globe Daisy; encourages cell renewal; minimizes skin sensitivity.
• Bio-Maple Compound - Antioxidant AHA complex; hydrates and brightens skin.
• Collagen and Elastin - Support skin's structural components to boost firmness.
• Rice Bran Extract - Reinforces skin's moisture barrier to improve hydration.
• Oligopeptide-4 - Stimulates collagen for firmer, smoother skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid - Prevents water loss and dramatically increases skin hydration.
• Vitamin E - Antioxidant; soothes, repairs, and protects skin from environmental aggressors.
• Wheat Germ Oil - High in Vitamins D & E; alleviates dryness and dehydration.
Water, Cetyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Maple Isolate), Cetyl Alcohol, Globularia Cordifolia Ferment, Linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ceteareth-12, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 80, Glycine Soja Sterols, Squalane, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxyde, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Soidum Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Corrpolymer, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ultramarines.
Manufacturer Part No: