PCA Post Procedure Solution Kit (5 Products)
PCA's Post Procedure Solution Kit (5 Products)
This strategically selected post-procedure solution facilitates a patient’s skin returns to baseline, with visible improvement, at an acceptable rate following treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, non-ablative laser or IPL. This solution should be used for three to five days post-treatment, or until flaking has resolved. If used as directed, the included products minimize the potential of complications and increases positive patient outcomes.
Includes 5 Products:
- Facial Wash- 1.0 fl oz
- Apres Peel Soothing Balm- 0.25 oz
- Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30- 0.25 oz
- ReBalance- 0.25 oz
- Silkcoat Balm- 0.25 oz
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – is a purifying ingredient best known for its softening and soothing benefits.
- Lactic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Gluconolactone – is a gentle antioxidant poly hydroxy acid (PHA) that is calming, provides moisture and promotes a clear complexion.
Après Peel Soothing Balm:
- Hydrocortisone - is a corticosteroid hormone used to decrease inflammation and relieve topical itching and irritation.
- Olive Fruit Oil - is a gentle emollient and a high source of antioxidant polyphenols.
- Castor Seed Oil - is an emollient ingredient naturally found in the castor bean that is soothing to the skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil - is an emollient with a high percentage of the omega-6 essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and vitamin E to soothe the skin.
Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30:
- Zinc Oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate - absorbs and filters UV rays.
- Silybin – is an antioxidant.
- Caffeine - is an important antioxidant.
- Kojic Acid - helps to promote an even skin tone.
- Borage Seed Oil – is a calming ingredient that is an excellent source of the omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA) gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
- Evening Primrose Seed Oil – is a calming ingredient that is an excellent source of GLA.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) – is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamins and emollient ingredient.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) – hydrates the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - is a stable, natural emollient that has effective moisturizing properties.
- Hydrolyzed Silk – is a light, non-greasy moisturizer and skin conditioning agent.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) – is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
- Squalane - is a naturally occurring oil found in such foods as olives and wheat germ. It helps to keep the skin moist.
PCA ADVANCED SKIN CARE
Manufacturer Part No: